Mr. Moohan Kim has rich experience in advising number of listed companies, as well as foreign companies and entrepreneurs in Korea. He advised BrewDog PLC. of Scotland, the international beer brewing enterprise, regarding the establishment of BrewDogBar Korea Co. Ltd., the first and only flagship pub-restaurant company in Korea, as well as the sale of the company years later.
He also successfully represented the renowned Korean cosmetic company, GowoonSesang Cosmetics, Co. Ltd. in the course of acquisition by Switzerland global enterprise of Mibelle AG.
Early in his career, he executed one of the research projects by Korean Ministry of Health and Welfare, and completed a full report on Indonesian Medical Law system, as well as the analysis on possibility of telemedicine consultation and operation of local medical institutions on Indonesian soil by Korean hospitals.
- Deail Foreign Lagnuage High Schoool (English)
- Bachelor of Arts, College of Law, Korea University
- Completed Graduate School, College of Law(Civil Procedure), Korea University
- Certified attorney at law (52th Korean Bar Exam)
- Completed Judicial Research and Training Institute of Korean Supreme Court
- Former Associate Lawyer of Lawfirm LawM
- Registered Auditor of V-Fintech, Co., Ltd.