Ms. Hyeji Lee earned a B.A. in Language & Diplomacy and English Translation from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. After passing the 25th Certified Public Labor Attorney Examination, she worked as a labor attorney. She then graduated from KyungHee Law School and was admitted to Korean Bar. Joining our law firm in 2023, she is working together bringing expertise in the fields of labor law and international affairs.
- Busan International High School.
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (B.A. in Language & Diplomacy and English Translation)
- KyungHee Law School (J.D.)
- The 25th Certified Public Labor Attorney, 2016
- Former Certified Labor Law Attorney at Gangnam Labor Law Firm.
- Admitted to Korean Bar, 2022